Post 8

I was really impressed with the LGBT guest we had last Friday. It would take a great deal of courage to sit in front of a class of people and explain how you feel. It was very insightful to learn how each of them felt and the stories about how they came to be were they are at. I have only had limited contact with any person that would fall under the umbrella of LGBT. I had never herd first person about some of the life challenges they face. It was very interesting to learn about how the different family reacted. Both supportive and non supportive. There was a lot of difference between each person in the group. some seemed to show how they were by what they were. wail one of them seemed to not want that to be the case.

I have a friend that lives in taxes and he married a black women. she was from the south and he was from Utah. They meet wail on a LDS mission and after started dating and got married. Although both being LDS and having similarity they still had a lot of differences. Her family was not LDS and were a little stand offish when they introduced him to them. He told me that they expected different things from him then he would have expected. Also they completely did not like that fact that they got married so quick. Still he is learning to deal with his mother and father in law.